The Brentwood Photography Group encourages and promotes the growth of its members’ photographic skills through education, exhibitions, and fellowship.
If you live in the Nashville area and looking for a thriving photography group where you can learn, grow, share, coach,… you’ll love our group. We look forward to you joining us at a forthcoming meeting.
Tuesday, November 5
John Paul Caponigro
The Power of Color with John Paul Caponigro - Presented by EPSON
The Power Of Color
Lightroom & Photoshop Color Strategies
Take your color to a whole new level.
Learn new ways of thinking about color that will help you see and produce a wide variety of color effects.
Topics include …
- 3 ways to make your images seem more light filled
- 3 essential elements of color – Luminosity, Hue, and Saturation
- 3 types of color – Ideal, Ambient, and Synthetic
- Optical affects that influence you and your viewer
- Revealing the infinite color variations that are possible for every image
- Mastering neutrals
- Why good color is so important to good black and white
- Using atmospheric perspective to enhance depth in your images
- Turning day into night
- Transferring color from one subject to another
- Successful personal palettes
Discover strategies for identifying and creating successful color palettes. Find out how many masters from the history of art did it and then craft a unique palette all your own, one that communicates your signature style as effectively as they did.
Put the unprecedented power and precision of digital color to work for you and your images now.