2022 Schedule and Course Outline
We have redesigned our Photo Basics curriculum for 2022. Here’s the full line-up for Photo Basics Classes this year:
- Camera Basics – 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31. Taught by Pat Hollander
- Lightroom 1 (basic Lightroom skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 28. Taught by Martin Cregg
- Lightroom 2 (intermediate Lightroom skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 26. Taught by Martin Cregg
- ON1 Camera RAW 1 (basic ON1 skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 16. Taught by Rick Wise
- Advanced Smartphone Camera Skills – 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 28. Taught by Susan Ruach
- ON1 Camera RAW 2 (intermediate ON1 skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 25. Taught by Rick Wise
Open to members and non-members but registration is required.
These sessions will begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, and continue on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
This class is designed for beginners who wish to build a firm foundation for their photography.
These classes are free of charge, and open to members and non-members.