2023 Schedule will be coming soon The information below is for 2022 and 2023 will continue to build on our great intro sessions
2022 Schedule and Course Outline
We have redesigned our Photo Basics curriculum for 2022. Here’s the full line-up for Photo Basics Classes this year:
- Camera Basics – 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31. Taught by Pat Hollander
- Lightroom 1 (basic Lightroom skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 28. Taught by Martin Cregg
- Lightroom 2 (intermediate Lightroom skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 26. Taught by Martin Cregg
- ON1 Camera RAW 1 (basic ON1 skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 16. Taught by Rick Wise
- Advanced Smartphone Camera Skills – 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 28. Taught by Susan Ruach
- ON1 Camera RAW 2 (intermediate ON1 skills) – 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 25. Taught by Rick Wise
Open to members and non-members but registration is required.
These sessions will begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, and continue on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
This class is designed for beginners who wish to build a firm foundation for their photography.
These classes are free of charge, and open to members and non-members.