Each month the Brentwood Photography Group hosts a themed outing for members to join and take some great shots of places you might not ordinarily get to see. Past outings have taken us to old churches, abandoned factories, car shows, and small towns around Tennessee and surrounding states.
Following the Outing, you can send one image to the event organizer and this will be added to our Outings Gallery page. Your image should be a .jpg sized to 2000 pixels along the longest edge.
Hold Harmless Agreement
Our next outing is right around the corner.
Where: Leipers Fork, TN
When: Saturday March 23 at 9:00 AM.
Who: Any current member of the Brentwood Photography Group
Lunch: The Country Boy at 11:00 AM sharp.
Parking: Where you can find it.
Please RVSP if you plan on attending, also indicate whether you will be staying for lunch so I have a count. Prior to the event, be sure to download and complete a hold harmless agreement to bring with you. I will be collecting them in front of the Country Boy Restaurant until our start time at 9am.
Please complete the Hold Harmless Agreement.
Leiper’s Fork is a small rural community in Williamson County. I made a brief scouting visit late last week and found shops, galleries, a Farmall tractor and a nice rustic feel. They have a General Lee replica and an old police car as well. Please note that most of the shops will not be open until 10AM,
For those who want to spend additional time:
– The community is surrounded by farms, barns and horses. Grab camera and drive….
– The Leipers Fork Distillery is located just east off Southall Rd. If you are interested, please be sure to book a tour in advance, the cost is $10.
– The Natchez Trace bridge is located about 15 minutes north on Highway 96.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Apr 20 Frist Art Museum & The Gulch, 9:00 AM
Some of the locations from 2018:
- Burgess Falls / Rock Island
- Linden for WWII reenactment (this is in Sept)
- Harlinsdale farm
- East Nashville
- Old Car City (Between Chattanooga and Atlanta)
- 21C Hotel & Museum (possibly)
- NG3c Shootout (Date/location TBD)