To help keep our photography skills sharp during these “never before experienced” times, each Sunday will begin a new challenge. Saturday will be your last day to upload your images, for that week’s challenge.
- Images should be captured during the week of the challenge to which you are submitting an image.
- Images should be captured on your property. We don’t want anyone risking their health, or the health of others, for these challenges.
- These challenges are not judged and are not eligible for President’s Cup points.
- Have fun! Try something new and use the BPG Facebook group if you have questions, or need help trying to figure something out.
Keep these limits in mind when uploading:
- Please limit uploads to 2 or 3 images, per challenge.
- Ideally, use the same upload guidelines as Exhibits.
- Name files as Name + Challenge Name + Sequence.jpg (e.g. Jeremy Teran – Food Photography-1.jpg)
- Maximum of 2000 pixels on the long side is recommended, but anything above 1000 pixels will suffice.
- Less than 1MB file size
If you have any issues uploading – please don’t struggle. Feel free to email your image to email@example.com. Thanks!
REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN THE FILENAME
For example: “Jim Smith – Intentional Blur 1.jpg”