The President’s Cup is a competition for highly active members who accumulate points by participating in various club events throughout the year or volunteer at an approved community outreach activity. Members earning the highest number of points in the Legacy Member and New Member categories will be recognized at the annual banquet. BPG Board Members are ineligible for winning President’s Cup recognition.
Points are accumulated throughout the year by participating in these activities:
- Referring a new BPG Member: 4 points per each new member
- Entering BPG Exhibits and Calls for Entry: 2 point per event
- Participating in BPG Outings: 1 point per each outing
- Attending BPG Mini-Clinics: 1 point per each event
- Entering BPG Photo of the Month Contests or the Gallery Wall: 1 point per each event