The President’s Cup is a competition for highly active members who accumulate points by participating in various club events throughout the year or volunteer at an approved community outreach activity. President’s Cup winners are recognized at the annual BPG December Awards and Recognition Dinner.
The top 10 members in the Legacy group and the top 5 members in the New Member group, earning the highest number of points will receive a recognition certificate, at the end of the year. The top 5 Legacy members and top 5 New Members will receive a gift certificate. BPG Board Members are ineligible for winning President’s Cup recognition.
Points are accumulated throughout the year by participating in these activities:
- Referring a new BPG Member: 4 points per each new member
- Entering BPG Exhibits and Calls for Entry: 2 point per event
- Participating in BPG Outings: 1 point per each outing
- Attending BPG Mini-Clinics: 1 point per each event
- Entering BPG Photo of the Month Contests or the Gallery Wall: 1 point per each event