Location: We meet at the Brentwood Library located at 8109 Concord Road, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027. Generally, the meetings are held in Room A.
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Mini-Clinic Dates - 2020
- January 9, 2020
- February 6, 2020: Sensor Latitude – How Our Cameras See Light –
- March 12, 2020: How to mat and frame a photograph – John Hartleroad
- April 9, 2020: Alternative photo processing – Gerald Figal
- May 14, 2020: Inspiration, Practice and Community – Martin Cregg
- June 25, 2020: Astrophotography and macro photography – Bob English
- July 2, 2020
- August 13, 2020
- September 10, 2020: Street photography how-to – Michael Ray Nott
- October 1, 2020: Critique night-judge TBA
- November 14, 2020 (awaiting confirmation, no issue anticipated)
Overview: The Mini-Clinic is a focused workshop on a variety of photographic topics held each month for BPG members. Examples of past topics include Photoshop, Lightroom, image critiques and lighting techniques. Meetings generally occur the second Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated (See calendar).
Please email the Mini-Clinic organizer with any questions.
This event is not a Brentwood Library program. It should be understood that the use of the Library meeting facility does not constitute an endorsement of the beliefs, viewpoints, policies, or affiliations of any individuals or groups using the meeting rooms by the Library Staff, the Library Board of Trustees, or the Brentwood City Board of Commissioners.