Location: During the pandemic, meetings will be held via Zoom, from 7-8:30 pm, on the 2nd Thursday of each month. BPG Members will receive meeting details.
Otherwise, we meet at the Brentwood Library located at 8109 Concord Road, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027. Generally, the meetings are held in Room A, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Mini-Clinic Dates - 2021
- January 14: 2021 Mini-Clinic and Outing Planning
- February 11: New Features in Photoshop – Mike Gannon
- March 11: Color management, printing, business aspect – Michael Damico
- April 8: Color Theory + Theoretical/Technical Camera – Emily Naff
- May 13: Composition and Personal Expression: Art in the Landscape – Dusty Doddridge (Here’s a link to the speaking engagement page where you can find a short bio, portrait/action photos: https://www.dustydoddridge.com/presentations)
- June 10: David Farmerie – Part 2: Personal Projects from Conception to Final Output
- July 8:
- August 12: Nick Dantona – Photo Critique
- September 9:
- October 14:
- November 11:
Overview: The Mini-Clinic is a focused workshop on a variety of photographic topics held each month for BPG members. Examples of past topics include Photoshop, Lightroom, image critiques and lighting techniques. Meetings generally occur the second Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated (See calendar).
Please email the Mini-Clinic organizer with any questions.
This event is not a Brentwood Library program. It should be understood that the use of the Library meeting facility does not constitute an endorsement of the beliefs, viewpoints, policies, or affiliations of any individuals or groups using the meeting rooms by the Library Staff, the Library Board of Trustees, or the Brentwood City Board of Commissioners.