Location: We meet at the Brentwood Library located at 8109 Concord Road, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027. Generally, the meetings are held in Room A.
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Mini-Clinic Dates - 2020
- January 9, 2020
- February 6, 2020: Sensor Latitude – How Our Cameras See Light –
- March 12, 2020: How to mat and frame a photograph – John Hartleroad
- April 9, 2020: Alternative photo processing – Gerald Figal
- May 14, 2020: Inspiration, Practice and Community – Martin Cregg
- June 25, 2020: Street photography how-to – Michael Ray Nott
- July 9, 2020: Editing with textures – Susan Hay
- August 13, 2020: David Farmerie
- September 10, 2020: Sue Henry, Sharon Brown Christopher, Susan Ruach, Beth Brown
- October 8, 2020: Jerry Park – Critique Night!
- November 14, 2020: Nick Coury (date may change)
Overview: The Mini-Clinic is a focused workshop on a variety of photographic topics held each month for BPG members. Examples of past topics include Photoshop, Lightroom, image critiques and lighting techniques. Meetings generally occur the second Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated (See calendar).
Please email the Mini-Clinic organizer with any questions.
This event is not a Brentwood Library program. It should be understood that the use of the Library meeting facility does not constitute an endorsement of the beliefs, viewpoints, policies, or affiliations of any individuals or groups using the meeting rooms by the Library Staff, the Library Board of Trustees, or the Brentwood City Board of Commissioners.