Hey BPG, it’s time for our return to in-person meetings. Here are some things you need to know about our reunion:
- From 6-6:30 we’ll have a time of celebration, in acknowledgment of how long it has been since we met at OCC. Please wear your name badges!
- At 6:30 we’ll transition to the auditorium for BPG updates. We’ll present the meeting, via Zoom, at this time. The usual link will still work, but watch for a separate email on Sunday.
- If you have anything for member spotlight, covering all of 2021, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last part of the meeting will be our traditional presentation by a guest speaker.
- Guidelines are as follows:
- If you have been sick in the last couple of weeks, or near someone who has, please stay home for the safety of your fellow photographers.
- 95% of our membership has been fully vaccinated, but be aware we could have prospective members attending who are not vaccinated. Please wear a mask when socializing, even if you are vaccinated. This is the current CDC guideline.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be made available for everyone.
- A section of the auditorium will be marked “Masks Mandatory”. If you’re not socializing, the rest of the auditorium is considered “Masks Optional”.
- If you owe member dues, please pay online. We will not be accepting in person payment.
If you don’t feel safe for any reason with returning to in person meetings, please don’t feel obligated to do something you don’t want to do. Zoom will continue to be available as long as needed.
Jeremy Teran – BPG President